Friday, November 6, 2009
Friday
Today was a short lunch, because it was a pep rally day. But, we still had fun. It was me (Gabi), Katelyn, Rachel, Michaela, Kendra, Brigid, and Elena, the original 7. First, we simply sat down and started eating lunch. We talked about how we wanted to start a blog for what we do at lunch. Michaela didn't seem to be having much of a good day, and thought that the blog was stupid, but I said that I would make it and she didn't have to be included. We then heard that someone was trying to get something unstuck from one of the vending machines. AGAIN. So, we got up and ran over. I hit the vending machine, and the stuck rice krispie treat didn't fall. Brigid and I tried to simultaneously hit both sides of the vending machine, but it still didn't fall. Then, this guy runs up and says that you have to hit it forward with a lot of force. Another guy gets a running start and ninja-kicks the vending machine. The rice krispie treat fell, and he ran away. We reinacted his kick-and-run move, and I shouted "WAKA WAKA!" Then, randomly, we started a game of toe tag. I was surprisingly good at avoiding being it. We got some weird looks from people around who couldn't see our feet to know that we were playing toe tag, because we were chasing people with our toes, so it looked like we were running around in circles and jumping up and down. Haha. That's pretty much what happened. Ok, so I've decided that in every post, I must use the word ninja. I will also post pictures that we take at lunch. :) <3 ---Gabi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is an awesome blog gabi!! the guy who kicked the vending machine needs a super hero name!! P.s it's elena
ReplyDelete